Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Ready!!!

Next week, I really get to start my directed study. I can't wait. When I first visited the future Birmingham Black Radio Museum, I was a little nervous, but the closer I get to starting, the more excited I am about the whole experience. I am currently in a class about archives and today we had a great guest speaker from the Paul W. Bryant Museum. Hearing him talk about the museum and all their collections really got me excited about working to get this project started. I know its a very long way away from being as good as the Bryant Museum, but it was really interesting to see what might be.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you blogged from class. Talk about multi-tasking! LOL Anyway...glad to hear you are so excited about your new project. It does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete